what is accountabilityconnect?
accountabilityconnect is a year-long district support service that is designed to help school leaders:
- Understand the state and federal assessment and accountability systems
- Stay current on changes or developments impacting instruction, assessment, and/or accountability
- Make sense of the complexities of state and federal assessment and accountability systems to be able to lead and support effective instructional practices
- Connect accountability to instruction - to the benefit of teachers, students, and the community
let us help!
Participating districts receive:
- At least 12 scheduled webinars (with additional webinars added on an as-needed basis)
- Telephone, text, email, or virtual on-request support
- Presentation templates for public hearings or board meetings
- Ongoing development of data tools and resources to help analyze and evaluate student growth and performance
- Online learning modules
- Additional materials designed to synthesize and summarize assessment and accountability requirements
the accountabilityconnect2021 service year is May 1, 2021 through April 30, 2022