what is accountabilityconnect for PSPs?
We are excited to provide Professional Service Providers (PSPs) with access to a special, limited edition of accountabilityconnect, defined as follows:
- Individual PSPs may participate in all webinars and will receive access to all information, tools, and resources generally distributed to member districts.
- PSPs may utilize and support accountabilityconnect resources with any campus located in an accountabilityconnect member district, but may not use, provide or disclose accountabilityconnect resources to any campus located in a district that is not an accountabilityconnect member district.
- PSPs will not have access to on-demand telephone, email or GoToMeeting support.
- PSPs are also not permitted to share the accountabilityconnect log in information with any campus or district.
accountabilityconnect is a year-long district support service that is designed to help school leaders:
- Understand the state accountability system, including BOTH
- the 4-index system for 2017 Accountability, AND
- the A-F letter grade system for 2018 Accountability
- Interpret accountability reports and identify key data measures that can help focus improvement planning
- Fulfill reporting and campus or district improvement requirements
- Access and utilize the process for appealing accountability ratings (if applicable)
- Connect required accountability intervention processes with effective campus and district planning activities and systems
- Understand the impact of new legislation passed by the 2017 Texas Legislature affecting assessment, accountability or instruction
let us help!
Participating PSPs receive:
- Monthly webinars (with additional webinars added on an as-needed basis)
- Presentation Templates for public hearings/school board meetings
- Data tools and resources
- Additional materials designed to synthesize and summarize accountability measures and requirements
the accountabilityconnect2017 service year is May 1, 2017 through April 30, 2018