what is accountabilityconnect?
accountabilityconnect is a year-long district support service that is designed to help school leaders:
- Understand the state accountability system
- Interpret accountability reports and identify key data measures that can help focus improvement planning
- Fulfill reporting and campus or district improvement requirements
- Access and utilize the process for appealing accountability ratings (if applicable)
- Connect accountability to instruction
let us help!
Participating districts receive:
- Monthly webinars (with additional webinars added on an as-needed basis)
- Telephone, email or GoToMeeting on-request support
- Presentation Templates for public hearings/school board meetings
- Data tools and resources
- Additional materials designed to synthesize and summarize accountability measures and requirements
the accountabilityconnect2018 service year is May 1, 2018 through April 30, 2019