what is accountabilityconnect for ESCs?
We are excited to provide Education Service Centers (ESCs) with access to accountabilityconnect. ESCs may participate fully in all accountabilityconnect activities and resources, and may utilize resources with any member district located in the ESC. ESCs are not permitted to disclose or provide access to any accountabilityconnect tools or resources to any district that is not a member of accountabilityconnect.
accountabilityconnect is a year-long district support service that is designed to help school leaders:
- Understand the state and federal assessment and accountability systems
- Stay current on changes or developments impacting instruction, assessment, and/or accountability
- Make sense of the complexities of state and federal assessment and accountability systems to be able to lead and support effective instructional practices
- Connect accountability to instruction - to the benefit of teachers, students, and the community
let us help!
Participating ESCs receive:
- At least 12 scheduled webinars (with additional webinars added on an as-needed basis)
- Telephone, text, email, or virtual on-request support
- Presentation templates for public hearings or board meetings
- Ongoing development of data tools and resources to help analyze and evaluate student growth and performance
- Online learning modules
- Additional materials designed to synthesize and summarize assessment and accountability requirements
the accountabilityconnect2021 service year is May 1, 2021 through April 30, 2022