What is STAAR 2.0 and what do I need to know for next year?
The redesign of STAAR will require much more complex thinking for students. The 2021-2022 school year is an opportunity for teachers and leaders to have a renewed focus on instruction through the lens of the next generation of STAAR. Additionally, we will explore how teachers and leaders can integrate process standards to help students meet their full potential.
- aligning thinking in the classroom to STAAR 2.0
- planning for rigorous literacy instruction
- adapting instruction to re-emphasize the role of process
- audience: literacy teachers and leaders
- learning mode: virtual
- date/time: August 10, 8:30 AM - 11:30 AM CDT