re·imagine - think! 2020 [virtual]
oct - dec 2020
We imagined and then we re.imagined because that’s what thinkers do. We are excited to be able to bring this year’s think! conference to you in a virtual format with learning experiences that are relevant, engaging, and just-in-time for wherever we are. We will learn with and from other innovative thought leaders like you, who have a vision of how to truly make a difference.
We can’t just re.imagine what we do, we have to re.imagine who we are. Join us to:
- re.imagine laughter and leadership
- re.imagine relationships and rigor
- re.imagine creativity and collaboration
- re.imagine energy and evidence
Kids deserve educators like you who are brave enough to re.imagine learning through authentic and meaningful experiences. Let’s change the world together.
- opening keynote session in the afternoon on oct 22
- 4 days (oct 29, nov 5, 12, & 19) of innovative learning sessions to choose from with morning and afternoon options
- fun opportunities to connect, laugh, energize, and create with other participants throughout the conference
- closing keynote session in the morning on dec 3
I'm already registered