The opening and closing keynotes will take place in the Lost Pines Ballroom. Overflow attendees will not be able to watch the keynote in the Lost Pines Ballroom but will instead watch a live broadcast of the keynote in the Baron's Ballroom. lead4ward staff will be in the Baron's Ballroom to facilitate the session.
As an overflow attendee:
- you will participate in the interactive activities and engaging conversations with fellow attendees at the same time as regular attendees during the opening and closing keynote, only from a different room location
- you can attend breakout sessions as a regular attendee, face-to-face in the same room as the presenter
- you get one of the think! conference t-shirts with your registration
- you can still partake in coffee and snacks throughout the conference as well as breakfast on Friday morning
- you will still enjoy all of the regular conference activities such as the participant reception, playground area, and lost pines activities and amenities
Questions about overflow attendee registration? contact firstname.lastname@example.org